Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Mexico

The reason that i chose Mexico that they play Basketball and even they have the best food that i really like and even it is the best country ever but even they a good at making the best food so the other reasons is that i like Mexico that they.


 A just good at making stuff like hammer sword and even they make there own shoe so that why i like Mexico because they only make there own stuff with out anyone help i really like that they a just they. Like Mexico because.


 They have lots of stuff in there and even it hot but they love it when it is hot because that can grow water melon and even so fruit so they can eat and even it just grow but it self but when it grow the kids can just pick them up and.


 Eat them because it is just fruit but when ever you get snap they will still say that you can pick some because they a kind and even they don't really worry about it because they know that the kids can take care there fruit and that why they don't worry that much so that is cool.


Even it is cool that they have more people in on little city of Mexico and this is how many people is in Mexico  8,918,653 in 2016 and it is big in one little country even they should move to some were that it is not large like New Zealand that is not are big country but they can make New Zealand get more people or make it even then the other country so that will be alright. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lanzie!

    WOW! I am so glad I found your blog. That is the longest, and most detailed answer for our first activity that I have seen! I can see how much effort you put into it, and am so happy you did! This is so good I am going to tell the others about it!

    I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey. I am really excited to see what else you can do with our activities! I am sure you will do really well!

    Have a great holiday and Kia Kaha!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lanzie
    I'm a student from Panmure Bridge school and I was looking at peoples blogs when I saw yours. Those are some great reasons on why you chose Mexico. What a great start to the summer learning journey! Keep up the great work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Lanzie,

    Just thought I would remind you that the programme is still here and that I hope you join in again soon. It is really good to feed your mind something good over the holidays, and this programme, the Summer Learning Journey, will help you stay shard for school next year.

    Kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete