Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Looking forward to 2017

I am looking forward to 2017 that i will have fun with the new year 7 and even that i will looking forward to learn more about them and even know some new people who is come to the year 7&8 people and that will be cool so.


 I am gonna try my best at being good to the teacher and using my wits and that will be hard for me but when ever i will get it right i will be proud of my self but i have to tell a teacher when something wrong but don't even take it your self.


 Have a fight that is the wrong thing to do so i will looking forward that the teacher will help me at doing that and that will help me a lot and i hope that the new year 7 know about me and even that they will be respect full and using there wits to there teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lanzie,
    Welcome back to Room 2 - I am looking forward to seeing the work you will share on your blog in 2017!

    ReplyDelete