Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

In the weekend

Hi my name is Lanzie in the weekend we went to the pools and swim it was so cool to swim there and even i just want to stay there the whole day with out getting out from there my brother came and swim.With me when my cousin came he said that how come you are swimming before me i should be the one  have to be last.

 But i said you came last it is all about who ever come first if you came first you will be the one will be the first one to swim but i win.

 When she hope in the pool she said to me if we can have a vs at swimming who ever win you get to eat one whole chocolate because my mum buy 20 chocolate bars so i said fine let have a vs but i told my brother if you want to swim but he said that he can't swim.

So i said to him it okay if you can't swim after this i will teach you how to swim okay.And he said yes Lanzie when i told my aunty to say go so we can have a vs my aunty said are  you ready set go and we start swimming my cousin was at the back of me but she was catching up and when it was going to the deep side my cousin was gonna sink down.

When i got to the finish line my cousin sick and said help and my aunty said to me swim fast and help her and i swim very fast to the deep side i dive i saw her lying down on the bottom of the pool and i go my hands out and i pull her out and we swim back and my uncle open her mouth and he blew it and she blow all of the water out. And i said to her you almost die over there you a lucky i swim very fast and she said thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment