Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Writing about the glass By Lanzie

At class our teacher had a new pair of glasses. When we saw Mr Goodwin he said “Hi guys I am very lucky that I am wearing my pair of glasses and I am looking forward to seeing you all properly and get use to this glass and it . Would we do math or reading  you can chose because i can chose because my eyes hurts so I can take it off and she can’t see everybody and it was cool.

At class our teacher had a new pair of glasses. When we saw Mr Goodwin he said “Hi guys I am very lucky that I am wearing my pair of glasses and I am looking forward to seeing you all properly and get use to this glass. Can i tell you something would you help me out Lanzie can you tell me how do you like me to wear this glass do you want me to wear it or not it are clange who go the most if someone says no the most you win if someone says yes that mean that i have to wear it the how day let Lanzie pick which one is no and it was Bradley said no and the whole class said no and she took of her glass and said to the class thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment