Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Fia Fia

I am so happy that fia fia eve because it fia fia is on  Tomorrow and i can’t for it  i am gonna be awesome up there at the stage i am feeling like that i am gonna be good up there. I am in the tongan group and i am so happy that i am in my own group because that i just like to dance as are tongan guy. I can’t wait for fiafia because it is my 4 time on fia fia i am not nervous at all because i am into it. And today i am gonna smash it  and it will be lot of fun.   Do you know that i am in the tongan group i am so excited.

My group name is the tongan worries and this is my group name It is Alfa Henry Bradley Tevita and Tevita Smith and Siokita Judah sateki and Alex and William and Toni Lanzie Kosini  Josh Ajani  uli vilami Iven  William Masi Sione. If you finished reading please leave a comment under.





No comments:

Post a Comment