Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tokelau

I am feeling really happy that i am going back to Tokelau to see my family and friends.It is cool to go back to my old island and see some changes that they have done for the last few years.I heard from some people said  that Tokelau is changed and it’s is better than before.But i didn’t believe them at all so i wanted to go to Tokelau and check it’s for myself.

When i got  there my dad and Mum were waiting for me.They were so  happy to see me i also saw my little brother my sisters and my uncle.It was a long trip to New Zealand to Samoa it took me 3 hours & 55m and then i had to book another boat to go to tokelau it took me 24 or 36 hours to get there.

When i got out from the boat i saw lots of cool stuff around the place i saw new Building’s that i have never seen before. I saw a police woman walking around the place.Then i realised that the law was changed in Tokelau that Woman was allowed to get a Job as a police officer and to lead people where to go and what is good or bad.  

I have also heard from my mum and dad that they have electricity now so they can stay up and watch t.v and charge there new phones.I have also heard from my mum and dad that they build a house on steal pools to stop floods running there house and other things.

They build walls to stop floods from cruising there food and trees.And the other reason that i wanted to go to tokelau is to help my mum and dad to change our place make it nice and spotless  















1 comment: