Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Place value

W.A.L.T do number sequence and order   but i need to work on place value but my goal is to learn all of my place value. That is my goal and when i am finish i will keep on doing it of my heart . I am going to improve place value and just keep on learning it until i learn it all .

The first thing what i did was we have to do the ikan test but Mrs Tapuke said that we can do the 2knd time. But it is normally the first time it was much easier because i can do it again so i can just take my time. but the next day we have to mark out test Mrs Tapuke told us to mark it after. Mrs Tapuke told us to write something to do with you learning then you have to put it to your blog.

It was much easier i like doing my math i hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment