Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Lanzie Titanium Music Video


Start your paragraph here. We had are sleeping in the classroom and when i woke up i saw trash all around me. It was so scary in here I thought that i’m gonna die here now i heard a scream in the right door. and i heard crying to but i stand up and went to the right door and the door was open by itself i saw my little brother crying and i saw my twin brother who was looking at me like he don’t  know me i said to them to come so we can get out of here when we walk to the end of the class room i saw are teacher and the teacher said to come with him but i said no i just want to see my dad and he said i know where is he and all of the kids they are at my classroom in room 24 so i walk there with the teacher and the teacher said there is the classroom and i saw my dad my mum and my family who came to visit the school. But we can’t go anywhere but we can’t get out to and the door it lock to but how do we call the police but they said the phone it gone but we can’t do anything but i said i know  go to the fire alarm and break the glass and and press it 2 to time and then the firemen will come and break the door  they came very fast like in to miun and they came and then i yeld we in room 25 come over here and the saw my  hand sTcking out  and they said leave it there show we can burn the window show we can get you out. When the came with there long later that burn it of and they said come over here guys this is are big later and he said you are going home with your family thank you fireman The end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lanzie,

    My name is Rachel and I am running the holiday blogging programme this July. I would love it if you were able to join our 'Winter Learning Journey' programme. If you're interested in earning some points and having fun over the break, please log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

    I'll check back tomorrow to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Hope to see you online this holiday :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete