Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Lanzie writeing

A few weeks  ago we were learning about head up with ms Tito. Ms Tito said that we have to draw with a small peach of paper and when we  Ms Tito said know  we can do with the large paper with my buddy and we have to draw all over again.

When ms Tito said that you can blend with pastel so me and my buddy did it when we  were think what color can we do to blend it so my buddy said let do blue and green so i said okay then so when we were Finish.

It was time to glue with white paper  and then we let it dry and when it was dry on the next day it was ready to glue with black paper and i said to my buddy to write my name on it and. the next ms Tito said how  Finish everything and i said to Ms Tito i am Finish.

I liked doing art but sometimes i have a sore hands and sore EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment