Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

my holidays

P1 Last weekend we went to pamere pool in a car it smell so great that i want to jump in the pool my brother jump on me and i was so angry that he jump on me. and my dad said come and get change so we can go and eat kfc and mcdonald but we have to
wait to pray first when.


Wait to pray first when. we pray i ate so fast that i was full and we went to the park and play rugby. and when my dad said come youth town is here and we ran so fast that we have to play
T Ball and i hit it so high. that nobody catch it  i ran so fast i could and i did a home run and after that we play rugby and i gotta try and my brother got another try and the youth town people said let play something ours because we won the game and we went with.


P3 We went to my friends house and play call of duty ghost and i won when my friends said let play again and my mum came and said let go home and sleep and i did.


P4 We have to run in youth town because we have to get fit and healthy food that how i get good brain when i said to the youth town people that if we can walk for 10 second and they said yes and when we finish my run i came 3th and the youth town that is so good and we went back home with my dad.





No comments:

Post a Comment