Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

In the Holidays

In the holidays it was my birthday. It was so cool. My dad gave me a present and it was a ps3.

After that when we went to KFC my dad said “Can we have a balloon?” and the KFC person said “How come?”.  My dad said “It is my sons birthday”, and the KFC person said let do this.

The kfc bake a cake and all of the food was for money.  It was cool and I made a wish and i blow the candle. They sing happy birthday.

After that  we eat and it was so yummy and my dad gave me $50 and my mum gave me $20 and my aunt gave me $50.  My brother gave me $10 and it was so cool.

I got $130 and I bought me a watch and it was cool. I bought one for my brother and my little baby. I bought him a toy and I got $30 and i gave my cousin $10 and i got $20.

Then I went to the shop and said if I can have $5 and he gave me lot of $5. I gave one to my brother and my mum and my dad and my cousin but my uncle went so I only have $5. And I had an amazing birthday.
KISS Band Logo Cake!          


  

No comments:

Post a Comment