Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

LANZIE STROY

Highlight of term

When AI came back from Tonga I miss out of the first term I said to myself that I am not gonna came to school but when my brother came back for the first day I said to him how was school he said that it was great so I stop right in my uncle's house and think I said to myself I missed out lot of fun stuff that I did but i just know but tomorrow I will go to school and meet my teacher so when I came in the next day Miss Clark Welcome me to her class it was so Excited for me.




Memories


I like first term that i made it to the BFG I said to myself i’m ain't gonna get one Bradley got one just in front of me and said yes but I just look down but when I look at the top of me Miss Berry said to me here you BFG trip then i said yes i got one so when we went to the movie it was so cool that we can get chocolate , Coca Cola and even lollipop but people who got to go they said that they only  got biscuit but Mr Wiseman said that it is okay Because i forgot to put biscuit as well  so when we got there to the movie we had to sit in lines of group of 4 because we had to have 3 parnter to sit with and eat so when the movie started it was was a giant that is a friendly one he doesn't like to eat human people because he said that when he eat human people that mean that he is a killer but the folder was shaking and i was shaking as well then when the movie finished we had to go back to school and do our work.



Funny Moment


My Funny moment when Owen got snapped playing delugerpg it is all about pokemon he always said to Miss berry that he is not gonna play pokemon ever again even tomorrow but do you know what he still play delugerpg so. He got snapped from Lanzie & Wesley so he said to don’t tell but do you know what don’t ever hide something that it is applied to the teacher just tell them and they can shout them out okay Wesley. So he said yes so we went to Miss Berry and said that Owen was on delugerpg so Miss Berry went on Dashboard and look who was on the right thing and not the right thing so when Miss Berry. Typed in Owen it show up that he was on delugerpg with Desmond so me and Wesley started to laugh that he got caught but do you know what he only had one more chance if he do it again he will hold Miss Telea hand and walk around team 5 block so me and Wesley said or he look like a little Baby don’t cry Oween you shouldn't be doggy at all so that was my Funny moment.


Youthtown

I like Youthtown because we get to do fun stuff like B-Ball and even ball tagy we can play anything you like but only the outside door so we were playing Dogg ball that was the best game that i like because i chuck the ball into Zackaria and he trip over because he jump up and came back down and fell so. I said to him if he is okay so the Youthtown people laugh and said are you alright i am sorry but it is just funny so the Youthtown people said to me if it is my best game ever and i said yes because i played this. When i was just 5 years old just before that when i didn’t like to play Basketball so go Youthtown i like it so best that i want to play it everyday it is so cool come on everybody like Youthtown.






Cross Country


When it was on Friday we had Cross Country I was so scared to run I was not ready because my leg was shaking and my hand my heart was beating fast it was just like a beat that Matua Lewin did to me so I sing along to my favorite song the song was Don’t Mind.When Mr But said to look at the back he said that. We can’t come to the Finish line only at the cone that it say come over here so i keep on looking at the same thing so it can stick into my mind but I didn’t heard Mr Burt to say go but i only heard to bang but i thought it was they girls turn who was just sitting down on the grass but when. I look back saw all of them running so I started  to sport as fast as I can and I catch up to the others so I came 6th in sprinting  so when i was jogging with Lomio-Lee I said to Lomio can I just sprint the whole way without stopping he said up to me so I said okay then I will try to catch up to Junior. Okay so I ran as fast as I can I can feel me bones is gonna come of my heart was burning up just like a like a BBQ so I keep on running and then I saw Junior walking to take. A rest so I said to him wait but he still didn’t hear me so I use last of my Energy and then I catch up to him then I said later bro so he started to sprint to me so he can catch up to me so we can. Run together so when he catch up to me he said that he is gonna beat me so I said okay then you can go in front of me so when I said to him hurry up before Lomio-Lee is coming as fast as him. So we sprinted it and then that was out my first lapped it is one more lap to go so me and Junior were gasing the whole way without stopping but when i came 7 th. I said to my friends that I am proud of myself unless that I didn’t can 1st 2nd or 3rd they a good but the only thing thing is that you have to be proud of yourself what number that you came.




Thank you for the teacher

Thank you for the teacher who help me on my writing and my math i like to help you guys to do anything i hope you have a good Holiday and have and nice day.















































No comments:

Post a Comment