Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Writing Reflection & Goal Setting

  So when i get to do this i will do this for my friends and i will help them where are there br hinde so he will be with me and we can do this to so when we do this we can get this we can do this to so we can get it to so if you can do this you can do this and that how you do this every day so let do this every one so see you later.

Image result for net book

So when i get to do this i will do this for my friends and i will help them where are there br hinde so he will be with me and we can do this to so when we do this we can get this we can do this to so we can get it to so if you can do this you can do this and that how you do this every day so let do this every one so see you later.
This is my goal i have to look after my Chromebook and my brother and my little brother and i need to take charge of my stuff and my baby stuff and i need to clean my room and my baby room to so if i clean all this stuff i get $4 to go and play some game and that what i do so when i finish tea i clean it up and i get $20 so i can get it for my lunch and morning tea so that what i do with my family so that what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment