Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

My game


I love to play Gta 5 because i hate my brother and my cousin when my chrish mate came to my house I said come and play GTA 5 and they said okay let play then so when i said let me get two more counters so we can all play but one of the counters lost but i said to my brother where is the counter and my brother said you have it so when i  said to my friends that one counter it lost they said that we can find it so when we look around for the counter my brother said it in my bedroom so when we ran to my brother bedroom  there was the counter i said he is are mad brother when we got the counter we play and my brother one and i said nooooooo and i went to sleep and there mum came and pick them up.     
Image result for Gta 5 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment