Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hi my redeing





P1  Guess what have you ever been in a tent? If you did you came to the   riginnt man and you can do any stuff you can have you can go to home.
P2
we a camping at pt England School  and you can sleep at school have you did that i did but we a going at wednesday at camp it gone be fun.


P3 have you ever kiaking and do lots of specl move i never did kiaking i mingt be good our not butni mignt not be good.

P4 did you now we have danceing how winens a price for there own team my team is mr smrver and we a gone win our gold and sometimes we anot but we try our best.


P5 Hi this is my lernering have you ever been to camp before I did because we have camp tomro at pt England  school




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lanzie I enjoyed your story because It made me smile .

    ReplyDelete